Nowhere on Earth compares to the majesty of the Colosseum of Rome. So, get ready to escape your everyday life as you take on the biggest ever LEGO® build (as at November 2020) yet. This epic 9,036-piece Colosseum model depicts each part of the famous structure in great detail.
Authentic detailing shows the northern part of the outer wall’s facade and its iconic arches. The model features 3 storeys, adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders while the attic is decorated with Corinthian pilasters.
An awe-inspiring display piece
The LEGO Colosseum (10276) rests on an oval display base so the model can be seen from every aspect. It’s one of the biggest LEGO models ever but can easily be picked up, allowing you to look through the arches from all angles.
A building project to savour
The Colosseum is part of a collection of LEGO models for adults who love beautiful architecture and thoughtful design. It also makes a great gift for architecture enthusiasts and LEGO lovers.
- Bring to life your own brick-built model of the mighty Colosseum with this engaging and rewarding LEGO® Colosseum (10276) model kit for adults.
- With an astounding 9,036 pieces, this Colosseum model is the biggest LEGO® set ever (as at November 2020), providing hours of relaxation for adults who love building sets.
- Anyone with a passion for architecture models will appreciate the amazing detail packed into this Colosseum souvenir. With 3 stories, the model is adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders.
- If you’re looking for special gifts for architecture fans or history lovers, this building set is a great choice, providing hours of hands-on building experiences with a stunning Colosseum model to display.
- This Colosseum architecture model measures over 10.5” (27cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) wide and 23.5” (59cm) deep. With 9,036 pieces it’s one of the biggest LEGO® sets in the world, but is easy to lift and turn.
- The Romans didn’t need batteries and neither do you! This Colosseum model runs on the power of imagination – no batteries required.
- This model comes with coffee-table-style building instructions with design and history details to inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this architectural model is designed to last.
Reference in other sets
Built in the 1st century AD, east of the Roman Forum in Rome, it once accommodated 50,000 spectators. On the LEGO 10271 Fiat 500, a reference to the Colosseum can be seen in the painting and background.
LEGO often hides these kinds of references to new sets. For example, you could see a Dodge Charger in the rear-view mirror of the LEGO 10265 Ford Mustang.
Time will tell if LEGO 10276 Roman Colosseum will be released in November. Fingers crossed!
The set will fall under the Creator Expert line and will be aged 18+. The set would rival all other LEGO sets for the number of bricks. The largest set to date is the LEGO 75192 Millennium Falcon with 7,541 bricks. LEGO 10276 Roman Colosseum would be almost 1,500 bricks above it.
The last big Creator Expert set was the LEGO 10256 Taj Mahal from 2017. So it's time for a nice new set.