LEGO 10956 Amusement Park
Family fun at the Amusement Park
Prices for LEGO Amusement Park
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||LEGO Amusement Park|
|Release date||1 June 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 10956 Amusement Park description
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Amusement Park (10956) is packed with amazing attractions, hands-on features and family fun to engage, entertain and stimulate growing minds.
- Includes 7 DUPLO® characters – 2 women, 1 man and 4 children – 2 slides, a mechanical carousel, a turning Ferris wheel with 3 colorful cabins, a push-along train and lots of fun extras.
- Accessories such as hot dogs, ice cream, camera, balloons, cupcakes, broom and a teddy bear encourage endless role play. There’s even a color-changing ‘rainbow’ light (3 LR44 batteries included).
- This large, colorful and detailed playset is filled with play possibilities and developmental fun to inspire creative play, strengthen fine motor skills and captivate preschoolers’ imaginations.
- This feature-packed funfair provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up, and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their little one.
- The playset measures over 11 in. (28 cm) high, 48 in. (123 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep and can be arranged in different ways and combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensurethey are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.