Biggest LEGO price comparison site in the USA
LEGO 10957 Fire Helicopter & Police Car
Treat a toddler to a play-and-learn rescue vehicle toy!
Price and availability
All prices include any shipping costs
LEGO 10957 Fire Helicopter & Police Car description
- Treat a toddler to LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957). This toddler-friendly toy is designed to inspire imaginative play and deliver developmental benefits.
- Includes a buildable helicopter with a spinnable rotor and a push-along police car with siren brick (no noise). Built with colorful shapes that are perfect for little hands to pick up and place.
- Basic construction improves fine motor skills; role-playing rescue missions strengthens social and emotional skills; and colorful shapes and fun features bring the imaginative play to life.
- High-quality, durable and a delightful gift for kids aged 18 months and up for birthdays, Christmas, or ‘just because’.
- Helicopter measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Police car measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 1 in. (5 cm) wide.
- Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build,while parents teach their child about colors and shapes.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are cleverly designed to feature elements that encourage open-ended developmental play, so parents can share precious moments with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.