All prices include any shipping costs
- Recreate a legendary guitar with this wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas build-and-display model (21329) of a 1970s Fender® Stratocaster® guitar and a buildable Fender 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier.
- The guitar features a posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs, six strings, Fender® logo stickers, and a textile strap. The bricks included let you build the guitar in red or black.
- The amplifier has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, logo stickers, plus connecting rubber cables for the guitar and footswitch.
- Includes a foldable display stand for the guitar, model-scale guitar picks in 4 colors, plus a sticker of the Fender® logo built from LEGO® bricks to put on your real guitar, amp or wherever you want.
- Guitar measures over 14 in. (36 cm) long, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep. This LEGO® display model makes a cool gift for guitar players, music lovers and Fender® Stratocaster® guitar fans.
- Fun to build solo or with friends and family to share your love of this iconic guitar, music and/or building with LEGO® bricks.
- This 1,079-piece set comes with a booklet about the history of the Fender® Stratocaster® guitar, the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions for a joyful build.
- This cool building set was entered in the LEGO® Ideas ‘Music to our Ears’ contest by a fan designer and chosen from the top 9 entries to become the next LEGO Ideas set by the LEGO Ideas review board.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure simple, secure connections and robust builds. It’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set satisfies rigorous global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.