About LEGO McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (42141)
Build your own awesome racing car with LEGO 42141. With this set of 1432 bricks you can build a McLaren Formula 1 racing car. Enjoy the beautiful details and dream of victory. The impressive display model is very truthful and is sure to be loved by every racing and LEGO fan. The LEGO model was even developed at the same time as the model of the real racing car. The LEGO design team has worked closely with the McLaren Racing team for this. That makes this LEGO McLaren Formula 1 racing car such a great set to have at home. You won't get any closer to the original!
An accurate approximation of the original
Just like the real racing car, the LEGO McLaren racing car is equipped with a V6 cylinder engine. With moving pistons, working steering, suspension and a differential for precise cornering, this replica is very close to the original. The LEGO model is no less than 65 centimeters long, 13 centimeters high and 27 centimeters wide. That makes this racing car a real eye-catcher, wherever you put it. With the included sponsor stickers you can make your racing car look just like a real Formula 1 racing car.
A special collaboration
LEGO 42141 was created through a special collaboration between the LEGO Technic designers and the McLaren Racing team. In the building instructions of this LEGO set you will learn more about this special collaboration and the design of the model. That ensures that you will appreciate this model even more. Immerse yourself in the history of this racing car and enjoy every step of the building process.
A great gift for racing fans
This LEGO set makes a great gift for any Formula 1 fan who dreams of owning their own racing car. Not only will you have hours of fun assembling the car, then you will enjoy the many details time and time again. Because the racing car was designed at the same time as the real car, the model is extremely realistic. Discover all the details, admire the way this LEGO racing car is put together and be proud of your own achievement.
A nice building challenge for adults
This LEGO set is the perfect adult challenge. The advanced model provides a lot of fun and challenge for LEGO fans. During the building process, they can completely immerse themselves in this beautiful set. Every piece has been thought through, making everything feel perfect. And after this wonderful challenge, you will proudly look at your own Formula 1 racing car again and again. This way you feel like a real champion!
- A build for Formula 1 fans – Construct a detailed model replica of McLaren’s 2022 F1 car with this LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (42141) building set for adults
- A close collaboration – The LEGO designers worked closely with the team at McLaren Racing, with both sets of experts developing their version of the car at the same time for the 2022 race season
- Modelled on the real car – Includes features like the V6 cylinder engine with moving pistons, steering, suspension and differential for precision cornering
- A project for adults – This McLaren F1 replica offers adult LEGO builders the opportunity to become immersed in their passion, letting them enjoy a mindful build with a display piece to relish
- Measurements – This LEGO Technic McLaren F1 model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 25.5 in. (65 cm) long and 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide
- Detailed building instructions – As well as a guide to constructing the model, the coffee-table-style instructions explain the collaboration between McLaren Racing and the LEGO designers
- Sponsor stickers – Add the finishing touch to your model by adding sponsor stickers, like those seen on a real F1 race car
- Welcome to your zone – The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced buildable models for adult LEGO fans looking for a rewarding construction experience with a display piece to enjoy
- High quality – LEGO Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards