About LEGO Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance Pull-Back 42165
Give kids aged 7+ a thrilling project with this LEGO Technic Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance Pull-Back (42165) race car toy. This car building set comes with authentic details inspired by the real car, plus a thrilling pull-back action to sendthe model racing as boys and girls imagine life as a champion driver.
Want to enjoy quality building time with your young motorsport fan? You can join in the fun as you build your own advanced version with the LEGO Technic Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Perfor mance (42171) set for adults (sold separately). It makes a great companion to this set, letting kids and adults enjoy building at the same time.
LEGO Technic construction sets feature realistic details that introduce young LEGO builders to engineering in an approachable way. Kids can enjoy an intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app, where they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
- Race car toy with pull-back action for kids aged 7+ – This LEGO Technic Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance Pull-Back model for boys and girls has fun racing details to delight young racing fans
- Inspire racing role play – Kids can imagine what it’s like to be in the driving seat of a real Mercedes race car as they use the fun pull-back action to send the car racing along
- Authentic livery – Give kids a fun project as they assemble the details of this Mercedes W14 model and add the sticker details inspired by the real-world race car
- Car racing gift idea for kids – This Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 building set makes a fun gift for boys and girls who love race car toys and Mercedes
- Build together – This kids’ set makes a great companion to theLEGO Technic Mercedes-AMG F1 W14 E Performance (42171) set for adults (sold separately) so kids and adults can build together
- Inspire a passion for engineering – LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms to introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- Measurements – A 240-piece set with a car model measuring over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide