All prices include any shipping costs
- Full of details and functions, this 4+ LEGO® ǀ Disney Ariel’s Celebration Boat (43191) set helps youngsters learn to build as they have a fun celebration with Disney Princess Ariel and her friends.
- Featuring a floating boat, pier with arch and revolving dance floor, underwater turning music stage and 5 characters. Starter Bricks get the building going fast, so there’s more time for play!
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid fans will love the accessories, including a saxophone, bone and a treasure chest with a ring and trident. Perfect for reenacting favorite movie scenes or open-ended play.
- A great everyday or birthday gift for boys or girls aged 4+ who deserve a treat. Reward good work with a present that entertains for hours and teaches construction and imagination skills.
- With the buildable toy boat measuring over 5 in. (15 cm) long, this set is perfect for play or display. It’s compatible with all LEGO® bricks, so it can be expanded as kids’ buildings skills grow.
- Printed building instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS are awesome! Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- 4+ playsets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.