LEGO 43197 The Ice Castle
Share fond memories from Disney’s Frozen with a unique model
Prices for LEGO The Ice Castle
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||The Ice Castle|
|Release date||1 July 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 43197 The Ice Castle description
- Inspire amazement with this outstanding LEGO® ǀ Disney The Ice Castle (43197) set, a great treat to spark fond memories of the beloved movies for up-in-age fans of Disney’s Frozen.
- Create an impressive model of the iconic castle, complete with grand staircase, great hall and ice fountain, plus 9 characters, including 4 mini-doll figures and an Olaf LEGO® figure.
- This amazing LEGO® ǀ Disney set is loaded with accessories, including a miniature, buildable model of Arendelle Castle and a ship in a bottle. Great for reliving movie scenes or open-ended play.
- Any Disney’s Frozen fan aged 14 and up will love this unique and challenging, buildable model. The castle, with over 1,700 pieces, is full of clever details and makes an incredible gift for anyone.
- With the castle measuring over 25.5 in. (65 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, this set is beautiful on display and perfect for encouraging imaginative role-play fun.
- Want to give builders an awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO® building for the digital age!
- Give older kids great characters and more challenging builds with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This singular building toy offers story starters that helps boost builders’ creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.