All prices include any shipping costs
- Kids can play out scenes from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with this floating police patrol boat toy. It’s packed with cool features and comes with fun LEGO City TV minifigure characters.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a floating toy police boat with a cool control station and prison hold, plus a drone, scuba scooter, minisub, LEGO® City TV characters and a toy shark figure.
- Kids can sail the toy boat on water, fire the net shooter to entangle the crooks, flick a leverto launch the scuba scooter and create stories featuring the included LEGO® City TV characters.
- This LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat (60277) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- The police patrol boat toy measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 5 in. (12 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a bank safe with gold bar elements and equipment for the police diver minifigure.
- Includes a printed construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® City police sets inspire open-ended creativity with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters, helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.