All prices include any shipping costs
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader (60301) playset is perfect for kids aged 4 and up who love animals and imaginative play, and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? This playset has all kids need to build a toy 4x4, water scooter and savanna setting, with Jessica Sharpe, ranger and explorer minifigures, plus lion, lion cub and snake figures.
- Kids can activate the collapsing bridge function, work the off-roader’s winch and enjoy realistic wildlife stories with iconic animals and the LEGO® City Adventures TV series character Jessica Sharpe.
- A great gift idea for birthdays or any other occasion. Delivering hours of fun for kids aged 4 and up, it can be combined with other LEGO® City Wildlife sets for more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader toy measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy snake egg, snake grabber, 2 crates, binocular, walkie-talkie, camera, bones, bottle, sausage and a hairbrush.
- This LEGO® 4+ playset includes printed and digital building instructions, plus a Starter Brick element, so even first-time builders can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys!
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out exciting stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.