All prices include any shipping costs
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Tournament of Elements (71735) Legacy building set features a highly detailed and interactive temple for kids to practice ninja skills and stage amazing battles.
- Ninja toy playset is packed with 7 minifigures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor from season 4 of the TV series.
- The ninja temple features a battle platform to stage exciting duels, a rotating weapon platform and spinning weapon to practice ninja skills, and a collection of jade blades to award as prizes.
- Includes a golden Lloyd Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This 283-piece battle playset with collectible figures provides a fun build for ages 6 and up and makes the perfect treat for a boy or a girl with a passion for the NINJAGO® universe.
- The ninja temple measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep – a portable set to play with anywhere or on the go or at home.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for kids to enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills and embark on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.