About LEGO Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295)
- Young children can role-play as the Rebel hero from Star Wars™ in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO® Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
- The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO® minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
- This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
- Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable, 101-piece, building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
- The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child’s backpack ready for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.