LEGO 76178 Daily Bugle
A build-and-display celebration of the Marvel Universe
Prices for LEGO Daily Bugle
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||LEGO Daily Bugle|
|Release date||26 May 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 76178 Daily Bugle description
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Daily Bugle (76178) is the ultimate build-and-display project for adult Marvel enthusiasts, featuring an all-star cast of Marvel’s most celebrated heroes and villains.
- 25 minifigures bring life to the set: Doctor Octopus, Spider-Man, Venom, Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, Green Goblin, Peter Parker, Spider-Gwen, Mysterio, Sandman, Robbie Robertson and many more!
- 5 minifigures are new to this set – Blade the vampire hunter, J. Jonah Jameson, the owner of the Daily Bugle, Black Cat, Daredevil and Punisher. Also includes Spider-Man’s buggy.
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers with this 3,772-piece recreation of the Daily Bugle office, bursting with authentic details, fascinating features and a spectacular super-hero action.
- This 4-story celebration of the Marvel Universe is a rewarding build-and-display project for adult model-makers and fans of comic-book culture that will attract attention wherever it is displayed.
- Measuring over 32 in. (82 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 10.5 in. (27 cm) deep, this impressive model is crammed to the rooftop with classic characters, realistic features and fun accessories.
- Using the high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.