About LEGO Venom Figure 76230
Treat young action heroes aged 8 and up to the most awesome alien in the Spider-Man Universe: Venom. The buildable LEGO Marvel Venom Figure (76230) stands over 9 in. (23 cm) tall and brings Marvel-movie authenticity to kids’ Super Hero adventures.
Iconic Marvel super villain
Based on Venom, the alien symbiote from the Marvel Universe, this fully jointed figure is just like the real thing. Featuring claw-like fingers, the Venom figure can be easily moved and positioned as kids battle their way through endless exciting missions. When the day’s super villain action is over, the flexible figure looks great on display. The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, giving them an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
- Super villain action – Put the big-toothed, claw-fingered alien from the Spider-Man movies into the Super Hero adventures of kids aged 8 and up with the LEGO Marvel Venom Figure (76230) set
- Classic Marvel character – Kids assemble the 297-piece figure into a realistic recreation of Venom, the alien enemy of Spider-Man
- Fully jointed – All parts of the buildable Venom are articulated, so kids can move, position and pose the figure just like the real thing
- Gift for kids – Give this hands-on play figure to a young Super Hero aged 8 and up as a birthday, holiday or just-because treat
- Portable play – This go-anywhere figure stands 9 in. (23 cm) tall, just the right size to provide instant action wherever kids take it
- Immersive building experience – The LEGO Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Expand the Super Hero fun – There are more LEGO Marvel figures in the series to collect, including Miles Morales (76225) and Spider-Man (76226) figures
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards