About LEGO DC Batman Batmobile Tumbler: Scarecrow Showdown 76239
LEGO DC Batman Batmobile Tumbler: Scarecrow Showdown (76239) puts high-octane, super-hero style and action into kids’ hands.
The ultimate, armored crime-fighting machine
The Tumbler Batmobile from the Dark Knight trilogy of Batman movies, is one of the most iconic, battle-ready vehicles in cinema history. It has an opening roof, which provides access to the driver and passenger seats and control panel. There are 2 stud shooters fitted to the front of the vehicle. There’s even somewhere to store the Batarang. 2 minifigures are included: Batman, with a Batarang, grappling gun and alternative ‘nightmare’ head; and the Scarecrow, with a stud shooter and toxic fear gas cannister. When the battle action is over for the day, the Tumbler Batmobile looks awesome on display in kids’ rooms.
- LEGO DC Batman Batmobile Tumbler: Scarecrow Showdown (76239) puts high-octane, super-hero style and action into kids’ hands with the awesome, armored Tumbler Batmobile.
- Includes a buildable Tumbler Batmobile, plus Batman and the Scarecrow minifigures with weapons. An alternative ‘nightmare’ head for Batman inspires even more play possibilities.
- Young action heroes can roar through GOTHAM CITY in the ultimate, armored crime-fighting machine and battle an iconic villain from the Batman movies.
- This buildable Tumbler toy makes a spectacular birthday or holiday gift for fans of Batman and cool cars aged 8 and up.
- The vehicle measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and combines easily with other LEGO DC Batman sets.
- With cool characters, vehicles, gadgets and weapons, LEGO DC Batman playsets put super-hero action into kids’ hands and let them enjoy endless imaginative adventures.
- LEGO components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.