LEGO 76395 Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson
Broomstick-flying lessons at Hogwarts
Prices for LEGO Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||LEGO Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson|
|Series||LEGO Harry Potter|
|Release date||1 June 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 76395 Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson description
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson (76395) is a versatile, action-packed playset featuring flying broomsticks to enchant and entertain fans of the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Neville Longbottom™, Draco Malfoy™ and Madam Hooch minifigures, and 5 buildable, rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch™ trophy room and equipment storage room.
- Kids use 3 long, transparent levers to play out the famous flying-lesson scene and enjoy endless other airborne adventures, including Quidditch™ practice.
- Young witches and wizards aged 7 and up with a passion for Harry Potter™ will be captivated by this magical airborne playset, which features famous characters and locations from the movies.
- The set measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- To celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™, the set includes an exclusive, golden Professor Quirrell minifigure and 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total). LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits fulfill strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.