LEGO 71388 Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set
Cool Expansion Set featuring a Boss Sumo Bro challenge
|Official name||LEGO Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set|
|Series||LEGO Super Mario|
|Release date||1 August 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 71388 Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set description
- Kids can add another action-packed, digital-coin-collecting challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388).
- Includes LEGO® Super Mario™ toy figures of 2 iconic enemy characters – Boss Sumo Bro, featuring chest-thumping arms, and a Crowber.
- Features a buildable tower that is rocked by LEGO® Mario™ and/or LEGO® Luigi™ (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. Topple Boss Sumo Bro to reveal a Super Star Block.
- This 231-piece toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This module measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for different ways to build and play – and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans unlimited ways to expand, rebuild and create unique levels for solo or group play.
- Since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards ensuring consistency, secure connections and robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.