LEGO 71391 Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set
Awesome Bowser Airship for interactive play and display
|Official name||LEGO Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set|
|Series||LEGO Super Mario|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 71391 Bowser’s Airship Expansion Set description
- Children can build and display a brilliant brick-built model of Bowser’s Airship and use it to create another unique level in their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this cool Expansion Set (71391).
- Includes LEGO® figures of 3 Super Mario™ characters, Kamek, a Rocky Wrench and a Goomba, plus a POW Block and a Cannon Start Pipe to begin the level and enhance digital-coin-collecting potential.
- The Airship unfolds to reveal a detailed interior, and there are lots of challenges for players, including using Kamek’s broom to knock over Bowser’s Mecha Hand and a plank to topple the mast.
- This 1,152-piece toy playset makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This Airship measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide in display form and can be unfolded and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in various ways.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions, inspiration, a safe forum for kids to share ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring Super Mario characters into the real world, offering limitless, fun, creative challenges through expansion, rebuilding and interactive play.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to guarantee that they are compatible and connect securely – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that they meet demanding global safety standards.